7/13/08

Happy Independence Day!--Hey, at least I posted it before the month is over!

We had a fairly uneventful fourth of July. Its my Mom's birthday but we were 2 hours away from her so that wasn't too exciting. We did have a bunch of plans but the rain managed to ruin all that. We went to some new friend's house out in the country and they did a bonfire, some amazing food, and some fireworks. Early in the day B and I tried to find some yard sales for my ebay addiction but between the rain and the holiday, we only found 2. I did take a couple of snapshots of her in her fourth of july outfit. So happy 4th, 9 (almost 10) days late!




We managed to find a shirt two years in a row that states, "Miss Independence". Amen. And thank you to Gymboree for wrapping it all up in two words for us!

No comments: