4/2/08

What in the World was in that Picture???




I know you have all been waiting with baited breath. What did my girl do???
Well, she was taking a bath while I was drying my hair and such before I went to meet my friends from my small group last Thursday morning. I ran across the hall (literally 30 seconds and about 8 feet away) to grab my shirt. I came back, threw on a little mascara (pretty much the only make up I wear) and then told her it was time to let the water out of the tub and get ready to go. You know, because I had 3 minutes to get her out of the door and not be late. So as I was letting the water out I noticed that all of this white stuff was headed toward the drain. Any clue now??? Yep, she had reached out and grabbed a bunch of toilet paper off the roll that is on the wall right by the tub and dissolved it in the water. So now I had to figure out how to get the water down the drain and not a bunch of soggy toilet paper that would form into one big spit wad like clog. So I grabbed the mesh bag that holds her bath dolls and found that it would filter the wet wads of toilet paper. Of course this was a bit of a process. She was chattering the whole time...Momma I get paper towel... It wet momma!...Watcha doin momma?...That's my bag momma!...er ewe gonna clean it?...etc. etc. All the while I'm trying to hold the mesh bag over the drain and move it around because once the wet tissue covers the drain in one spot, the water won't let out. And try and keep toilet tissue from settling on my hands which just felt gross. I got to my small group meeting about 20 minutes late but hey, that's just the way it rolls around here! And I promise I typed that before I realized the pun!
So the winner is Katie! And she was the 2nd guesser. I wonder if she has experienced this before... Hmm. Watch for your genuine ebay reject in the mail!
PS Miss Spirit broke my camera 2 days ago. She dropped it off the table onto my tile floor. Sooooo sad. I'm tight on money as it is at the moment and there goes my blog pictures and ebay pictures! I thought I would post an old cute one because I just love sharing her pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think she looks cute in any picture too!!!

Aunt Amie

cmcguck said...

Ahhh, just reading about B makes me exhausted. I can just picture your husband as a little tike doing the same things. You just have bad luck with your cameras. I remember one breaking in Mexico several years ago. Take care, and hope it is a peaceful day in your house! :)