8/16/08

Gummy Smiles

Check out my post below (from yesterday) for info on Nick Nischan and the March for his fight against cancer!


I am playing along with a blog that I keep up on over at... http://bouffard11.blogspot.com/ . She is doing themed days on her blog and invites others to do the same. So here are a couple of my favorite smiling pictures of little Spirit. Smiles for pictures were sometimes rare with my (Stubborn) little girl. The old ladies at church used to talk about how she never smiled. Umm, it was only because even then, that little strong willed streak was coming through. They were trying to make her smile and laugh, so she would just look at them with the straightest poker face ever. The memory of it cracks me up!






This was her last smile before getting teeth. If you look close enough you can see it coming in after having JUST broken through. This was at almost a year! Love her!

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Great pictures! Just adorable!
Funny story about the old ladies at church! LOL
Thanks for playing along!
You ought to be able to find some GOOD pics for next week's theme...Here Comes Trouble ;)
Debi