9/2/08

The Best is Yet to Come

My title has two meanings. Both having to do with today, both having to do with the fact that my little Spirit is officially a Preschooler as of this morning. She has officially embarked on her school career and I know it holds so much more than her first day in the "Three's" class at her Preschool. The best is yet to come. She is so bright and creative, I can't wait to see what her future in education holds. She did wonderfully when her Dad and I left her. Though we found out later she cried a little bit. (There was a wailing boy in there that the teacher said had a contagious affect on the others). Her buddy Aiden from church and his mom helped her feel better.

She reports that she read a book about a raccon with her teacher. There was a boy she really likes but doesn't know his name. They worked on making a necklace together. She fed some birds and colored a picture with clouds in it. They ate cheerios for snack. I would love to compare with her teacher as to what the day actually looked like. :)

And my final paragraph brings me to my second meaning behind my title. I have the cutest pictures of her with her huge Dora backpack and cute outfit that she picked out and her beautiful curls. But they are on my camera. Because my camera cords to hook up to my computer are missing. I'm pretty sure my husband who has been Mr. Mom and helping with lots of housework lately since I've gone back to work full time put them somewhere. And I could get mad at him but I misplace stuff too when I'm cleaning so I guess I have to give him a break. Sorry, the best is yet to come with this entry because the pictures are so much more fun than the paragraphs! Hopefully I will get them on here soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you get them up there soon too! She was so cute on the phone yesterday. I'm going to call her tomorrow to get the 2nd day of school report :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics. I bet she looks adorable! Glad school is going well!
Mandy Rouse