2/24/08

Braids

We are having a great Sunday today. We are just resting now. I'm considering doing some eBaying but I'm suppossed to be on strike. I sure do wish eBay would get some competition from some Google auctions or something like that but for now I guess we are addicted, umm I mean stuck. So anyway, trying to get caught up on some picture/computer items and hope my next entry will hold the skiing videos and pics. I thought I would share B's Braids. We did these for the first time today. I had to convince her that her favorite person in the world, Courtney, liked to put her hair like this--so wouldn't it be fun to do this morning? She agreed and then wanted to put the bows in (that she's holding) as well. :-)

Just a funny side note from today. Apparently she is having some gender confusion. She has told me a few times today that Daddy is her girl. Also, earlier when she was changing into some jammies for her nap she told us to "Please get out girls!" meaning her Dad and I. And when we left she promptly slammed the door behind us. I'm sure glad we got some practice parenting with all those teen girls this past year!

Enjoy the braids!





4 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

She is adorable.

drmacab97 said...

Seriously...love her hair!!! We'd just like a little bit of it...half would be good!

Unknown said...

I do love to wear my hair like that-LOL. I will be sure to put it in braids net time I have her:)

PS.S we need to figure out when that's gonna be:)

Jules said...

OMG I LOVE the braids. They look so good on her.

And thanks for visiting my site - when I come home and see that I have comments, it's like having friends over for a party who bring pretty presents. A really wonderful thing. You made my day!

Just Because