2/22/08

How Could I Forget???

I forgot to add a little story from our busy Sunday. I forgot because I was busy with getting ready leading worship and then leading worship when the incident happened. R was hanging out with B Sun morning at church before service due to myself rehearsing with the band. At about 7 or 8 till I went looking for them to make sure they didn't need anything before B had to go to class. I couldn't find either of them anywhere but figured they had run out to the car or something. I commented to our guitar player that I couldn't find them but I hoped they were in the same place.

About 7 or 8 min after worship began, R walked into the room. I remember thinking, shew, he has the communion meditation in two more songs, good thing he is here. Come to find out, he had taken B to use the potty in the nursery and for some crazy reason that door locks from the outside!!! He and B were locked in there for about 15 min and noone could hear them. They were pounding on the doors and walls till finally someone saved them. I suppose we would have gone looking if he hadn't shown up to do the meditation.

We had the best time tonight at a dinner party with people from church. I haven't laughed that hard in forever. WE LOVE OUR CHURCH! But anyway, they were teasing R about it while we were there and I decided to get that in the blog. Got skiing pics and videos downloaded finally but they are on the other computer so I'll get those in. Soon, very soon.

2 comments:

Rick said...

Locked in the nursery while trying to go to the bathroom. Dare I say it? What a way to "go."

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

B's daddy locked himself in a bathroom at McDonald's when he was young. The fire department had to take the door off to get him out. History does repeat it's self.