2/24/08

Finally, Skiing!

Well its only taken me a week. Here is my adorable girl skiing for the first time! She had a blast but called it skating the entire time. We absolutely could not convince her to call it skiing. I wish I had that kind of resolve for things in my life sometimes! This was a fun "first." Of course, now my daughter has gone skiing as much as her mommy! Hmm, that's kind of sad... Well, enjoy!

Posing. Well at least it looks like it.


Daddy helped her get all ready with her cool red boots


Slippery Beginnings


Standing like a pro with her Daddy



This is her falling on purpose. She started doing it over and over and liked it!


She was bothered with the snow on her skis, she kept trying to get it off.






4 comments:

Mum-me said...

Skiing looks like fun - the closest my children have come is tobogganing on man-made snow and they had a blast. Your little girl looks adorable with her braids.

debi9kids said...

Thanks for stopping by to say "hi".
Love the pics of your little one skiing. She looks like a pro. Very impressive!

Unknown said...

dOh my goodness! She looks soooo big! At least she didn't fall into a mud puddle like I did last year when we went-LOL.

Jules said...

And so the verdict is...??

Does she want to do it again... and again... and again... and again? :)


Just Because