2/12/08

This weekend

Wow. We had a big Saturday! B got to see both sets of grandparents, her cousins, and some family friends. And not all in that order. She was good in spite of all the chaos though she fell asleep on the way home and took a 5:30-7:30 nap. So it was fun times trying to get her to go to bed. I thought I would share some pictures of her and a video of her with her baby cousins. They are 10 months old and just the cutest little things--second to my girl of course. So here was our adventure in pictures....



Cousin #1





Cousin #2 --Yes, they are twins. :-)



The three together. Umm, it may take a few
years to get a good pic of the three of them...




And let them eat cake!

I think that's Shakesphere or something...
This was at the shower we went to for a former
Teacher of mine who is adopting two children from Columbia!
This is her buddy C... Notice how B is about to eat her cake with such flair
while C nicely takes bites.




Aww, they are friends!





And this is my girl acting like, well, my girl! Poor Baby.
I made B apologize afterward...



I guess the positive is She knows what she wants and goes after it! Or something like that. :-)

Thanks for reading our blog!

1 comment:

drmacab97 said...

Your map doesn't work btw...and of course your girl is adorable.