2/27/08

Some Spirited Outfits

B has loved to dress herself for almost a year now. She changes clothes over and over and over. There have been days when she literally changes them 10 times a day. Now, I know there are parents that put a stop to their toddler taking their clothes off and such but I gotta tell ya, my daughter finds so many things to entertain herself, some of which are dangerous, that when she heads to her dresser drawers, I couldn't care less. We are still working on putting the clothes back that she gets out but she is really coming along in this so that works. I thought I would share a picture from today and some past pics to let you share in her funny habit. It cracks us up most of the time. Mind you, these are all outfits she has pulled together on her own and we will be in the next room, knowing she is playing in her room and she comes parading in. Very Fun.



This was today. I have been telling her when we put tights on that she needs my help because they are hard to put on. She insists she can do it herself but I don't let her mess with it. This is how she came downstairs this morning. Apparently she can do it herself. Once again.







This was a few weeks ago. She wanted to try some layering I guess.






Notice how she accessorized with markers.




Love that hair!







This was where I found her about 4 months ago. Notice the nice outfit and collection of clothes she pulled out. Oh, and her hair she did herself.






Cool Cat with Court's Shades





Ok, so she didn't dress herself in this one but a fun outfit none the less. Halloween 06.






Beginning stages of the self-dressing.





And before she put clothes on all the time, she took them off all the time. This was the first time she put something back on and was dancing around in the bathroom on vacation. Holy cow she's cute! Look at that baby belly! :-)

No comments: