4/13/08

Have You Missed Us?


So I'm hoping you have missed my camera as much as I have! That little booger. Anyway...I do have some pictures to post from a quick visit I made to see my nieces who turned one yesterday! Let's see, I took a few others of my girl. I can't remember what else there is, but I'll just do a picture blog to catch everyone up. The good news is now I will have a camera!!!! Someone gave me some some money to get one but I'm not allowed to reveal who they are. But thank you! I can't wait!

Little Digger



Cute Cousins







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My ABC girls future deer hunters Pa is proud

Anonymous said...

Planting some spring flowers!

debi9kids said...

OH! So glad this will let me comment today. I tried yesterday & no go:(
The pictures are just adorable!
I esp love the first one with you. :)