4/29/08

Hello Again...

I feel like I've lost touch with my blogging world. I haven't even kept up on the one's that I read. I got a camera that was originally $400 for $169 so that's exciting. I just now am getting it out and charging the batteries and all. I can't wait to see what it can do. Here's my last round of pictures from the old one. I'm excited to get back into blogging and reading the ones I like to keep up on. My life has been a whirlwind of weekend travels lately. I CANNOT wait to be home this weekend. We hope all is well with you and can't wait to be back to our regular blogging world!
My Little Climbing Monkey--Doesn't that hurt?

"I'm doing my Exercises Mom!"

"Quit taking my picture Mom!"
"Mom, can I watch TV on your bed for a little bit?" Sure little Spirited girl who refused to nap 3 days in a row. Sure you can. Naps at 6PM are not a good thing!!!! :)






No comments: