4/30/08

New Camera!!!

It was a beautiful day today. A mite chilly but beautiful none the less. We played outside forever and ate our lunch out there. I read my camera manual which is laughable. I'm such a hands on learner. Well, I say that, I'm a--read it over--not really grasp it--try to do it--look back at the directions/read it over again--try to do it again--ok I think I've got it--learner. There is actually a name for that. I learned it once in Psychology class in college. However, I just heard it the one time so without my learning process, I can't tell you what it was! Wow, how's that for rambling? The whole point of this entry is to post some pics with my new camera. Its a great little point and shoot which takes pics very quickly and has some advanced features that I'm going to try hard to use. So here goes!


Our Dandelions grow sideways here so we don't get the yard treated.
Cheese!

New Camera
Old Camera
Love all that hair!

Niiiice Outfit!--She ran back in later to get those socks. :)







3 comments:

debi9kids said...

WOW! Great pics!
I am the same way with my camera! I read it, sort-of, then try to do it and just use the book to reference back when i can't figure it out on my own.

Anonymous said...

You know as I watch B change clothes ever 5-10 minutes, she reminds of of Cher during her last road show. They say Cher wore 100 outfits each performance during her farewell tour (of 2002-2005)Perhaps B is practicing to be a model, an actress or a rock star! Either way, she will knock them dead with her charm! Granci

cmcguck said...

Love see your updates! Thanks for sharing your life! I can't believe the difference in quality of pictures from the old camera to the new camera! Take care!