3/30/08

Brown and Pink


I've been in love with pink and brown together for several years now. I love the combination on my girl. I saw this shirt last year and bought it for this year. We did those cute pigtails again that we had to do by default here Hair Spray and Cuteness. I had a happy girl this morning and then we went out to lunch with some friends and she was even good at Steak and Shake! We are going bowling with the Church tonight which will be a first for her. That should be pretty fun. Oh and on the way home her song You Never Let Go by Redman came on. I had to video her singing along--I ran out of memory card space so it stopped early but its still pretty cute! Hope you have had a great Sunday!
PS Don't forget about the contest--guess the picture in this post (leave a comment) Take a Deep Breath Everyone, JUST TAKE A DEEP BREA... . I will let you know if there is a winner early this week.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

I just LOVE her voice. It's just so cute!
PS I have an obsession with brown & pink. I buy everything that has those colors. It's a bit insane really...