3/18/08

What a Good Girl

So I have to brag on my kid a little. As "Spirited" as she of course is, she has really evened out these days compared to our days at the group home. Its slightly scary to type these words because even though I don't believe in "jinxing" ugg, it just seems like things turn sometimes when you write things down or say it outloud! Oh well. So while we continue to have life filled with her spirited ways, she is doing great!
I haven't taken pictures the past few days due to losing our remote. I had to buy a new remote and then donate my camera batteries to that one because I forgot to buy batteries. Geez! And for pete's sake we have NO IDEA where that thing is!!! Not sure if I did something with it or B. Or both. We have searched and searched. So, until I remember to buy new batteries, here are some pics I took last week when the weather was nice. We got out her bike. She's on the verge of being able to ride it with the training wheels. Our slope of a drive makes it slightly hard but we will be at it if Spring would HURRY UP and get here for real!
Enjoy the pics... Oh and I'm not sure what important business she was taking care of on the phone. Something that had to do with Courtney! You are not forgotten!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how I do love her! I can't wait until I get her next. :)

I love how she has her head tilted to the side playing with her sunglasses in that last picture. I taught her well. She has probably seen me do that 100 times- LOL!

debi9kids said...

Adorable pictures!
Forgive me, but I haven't been reading your blog for longer than a few months... group home? Was that while you were on a mission with the church?