3/2/08

In like a Lamb, out like a Lion...

In like a Lion, out like a Lamb...In like a Lamb, out like a Lion. We will see if this saying holds true which I gotta say, I feel like it usually does. I hope Spring has come to your neck of the woods. It certainly has here and ahh, it just feels and even smells so good. I even let my girl have some bare legs today in her skirt which is always fun. Well, maybe you don't look forward to that when your kids are 10 but I sure have loved her cute little thighs "coming out" the past few years. Of course her first summer she was such a scrawny little baby it wasn't quite as fun but just about. Now I just can't get over how cute she is! I know I'm biased but thought I'd share some cute pics from this morning. In case you're wondering, I sell her clothes on eBay so I always try to get pics of her really cute outfits so I can put them on eBay when I sell them. That's why I have all these random, on the stairs, pics. I tried to take her pic elsewhere today but she likes the steps. She is such a creature of habit. Not sure who she got that from!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Geez!!! SHE IS GETTING SOOOOOOOO BIG!!! -LOVE HER. I'm sad to hear about her ear infection:( Carson is getting tubes in his ears and his adniods taken out on Thursday,poor little guy. How was your visit with Brenda?

Danielle said...

your daughter is adorable! thanks for checking out my blog!