3/24/08

Playing with Babies




I told B to go get her box of babies and we would play this evening. Now, I meant this box that has her small snap n' style dolls that we could sit on the couch and play with all at once. She thought I meant get out all her babies. I heard numerous crashes upstairs and went to investigate. She was throwing her babies down the stairs for us to play with. Oh dear, at least she's not putting them in the microwave anymore. Sigh. She is sweet with them once she is playing with them and is a good little "mommy" she just brings her Spiritedness into the mix when reving up--hence the babies at the bottom of the stairs. So anyway, we sat and played with them for a bit and I asked her what their names were. Here is what she said, "Bryleigh, B...(her name), Mommy, Puppup, B... H...(Our last name), & Pup. Hmm, I guess she likes creative names too! :) Here's a video of her with them...




No comments: